Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > The SD Car is damaged or not inserted, W...
The SD Car is damaged or not inserted, Wrong SD Card is inserted

3549 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-30 01:29:07

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    alejandroborja
    2015-09-28 15:41:09
     Dear friends.

I have a AUTEL MAXIDAS DS708

My Maxidas was working fine, but one day i try to read the SD Card into a computer and i remove the SD without "eject" from windows and the card is damaged, i purchase a New 8GB SD and put into my MAXIDAS but appear a message "The SD Car is damaged or not inserted, Wrong SD Card is inserted"

I purchase OTHER AUTEL MAXIDAS DS708 and i copy all from the NEW one to the New SD card to use my old MAXIDAS DS708 but the message was the same..

HOW to repair this ??

If the SD is fine and new and is loaded with the software ? what is the way to get working my MAXIDAS DS/08 ?

Please help me !!
    file:  autel.JPG

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-09-29 00:42:11 (Reply to:alejandroborja)

Hi, kindly be noted that the software downloaded for a unit is only allowed to use on this unit. There are no authorization for other units to use the software. That's why when you copy the software from the new DS708 to the old one it is said wrong SD card is inserted. If you need to get the old DS708 work again, you'll have to buy new update for it if there is no backup file saved before. Thanks! 

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    alejandroborja
    2015-10-20 13:41:46 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     please let me know HOW to purchase a NEW upgrade service ?  i cant find the link on this website.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-30 01:29:07 (Reply to:alejandroborja)

Hi, you can login Autel website with your Autel ID and there is Your Devices and Buy Update. You can buy the update directly online via PayPal. For payment, you can refer to Payment Instructions for more details. Thanks! 
  Total1 Pages